RTS London 2018
17th Jul 2018
Bounce - Old Street
241 Old St
RetailTechNews provides global data and insight on the retail technology sector. Delving deep into the business of retail technology, RetailTechNews offers actionable market intelligence on emerging models and technology – as well as industry data and specific regional focus.
RetailTechSummit (RTS) London is a one-day conference focused on the biggest technology and data issues affecting the retail tech sector. It will provide a forum for data, e-commerce, and operational professionals, working in retail technology to discuss the biggest industry trends and issues.
Key topics of focus for RTS London will include:
- The role of future-facing technology, such as voice and AI in retail's future
- The future of e-commerce retargeting
- How reliance on third-party data will be usurped by second-party data alliances
- Digital's disruption of in-store advertising
- Retail innovation in an Amazon-dominated ecosystem
- Emerging payment solutions
- Building new revenue models centred around data
- The importance of robust mobile commerce strategies
Who attends RTS London?
> Senior Marketers
> Trading Specialists
> Head of E-commerce
> Head of Omnichannel
> Marketing Director
> Heads of Trading
> Data Science Specialists
> E-commerce Technology Specialists
> Data Solution Providers
> CRM Providers
> Sales Enablement Providers
> E-commerce Platforms
> Analytics Solution Providers
> Customer Intelligence
> CX Providers
> Customer Acquisition Platforms
RTS London is only open to client side marketers & agencies to attend. If you work for a brand or agency, you can register for your place to attend this event here. Numbers are limited for this exclusive event.
If you are a vendor, interested in sponsoring RTS London, or would like any further information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »